HW: RE: December tour, various other bits...

mark von bargen atnr63 at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Oct 14 18:56:15 EDT 2005

Keith Wrote:

Oh, so now I'm working on my schedule for November-December, back in Europe,
and now I can't find the intended Hawkwind dates in the UK!  What's up with
that?  I know there were once five (semi)confirmed dates for the December
mini-tour, but I didn't see them at MC and Dave Law only has Manchester and
London-Astoria down as confirmed.  I know there's to be a show in
Stoke-on-Trent and two others somewhere, but have forgotten where and when.
What's up?  Is there something I missed?  Anyway, I'll for sure be at the
Astoria gig (it's an annual tradition now that I won't give up on just yet)
and (I hope) at least at one other show 'cause the Astoria is not my
favorite place acoustically-speaking.  So, because I'd like to make travel
plans soon, can somebody tell me what the dates are (supposed) to be?
Thanks for that!

The other date that has been confirmed on MC is Birkenhead on 15th December.
Birkenhead is across the River Mersey from Liverpool and is about 50 miles
from Manchester. It wouldn't be to taxing to do both dates if you could make
it to NW England. It's a neat venue but you can't walk up and buy tickets on
the night.
http://www.pacificroad.co.uk/webpages/artist.asp?perfID=360

Mark