DVD

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Oct 17 07:09:40 EDT 2005

Josh Schwartz writes:

> Has anyone actually confirmed that there is a separate edition of TMTYL  with
> Paradox tacked on and the two different tracks on the DVD?  It seems  like
> this could just be sloppy fact-checking on behalf of the advertiser.
>
> If it has been confirmed, where will I be able to buy this edition?

Here's the email ad I got from C&D:

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:46:30 +0100
From: CDS (Sales)<info at cd-services.com>
To: m.holmes at ed.ac.uk
Subject: CDS Hawk News: Imported Ltd Edition Hawkwind Digi-Pak

CD SERVICES NEWS
40 - 42 BRANTWOOD AVE   DUNDEE   DD3 6EW   UK
Telephone: (+44) 0 1382 776595   Fax: (+44) 0 1382 736702
E-Mail: orders at cd-services.com / info at cd-services.com
On-Line Stores: www.cd-services.com

In this message...

A very LIMITED Fold-Out Digi-Pak version of the new album with a BONUS
TRACK & DVD...  * Available on pre-order only until the end of October
2005 *

HAWKWIND: TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER (Ltd CD+DVD Fold-Out Digi-Pak/Bonus
Track - Stock # 416889) IMPORT ONLY - CDDVD £18.99 - Ltd Offer CDDVD
£15.99 * Offer Price Only Available Until 17th October 2005 *

This is a VERY LIMITED FOLD-OUT DIGI-PAK edition available on IMPORT
ONLY, with one bonus track on the CD album: 'Paradox 2005', plus a bonus
DVD for the 2nd disc.  This is limited to only a few hundred copies
worldwide, so please order by return if you want copies of this highly
collectable piece of Hawkwind merchandise.

CD Track List:
01.     Spirit Of The Age (6:43)
02.     Out Here We Are (5:56)
03.     Greenback Massacre (4:14)
04.     To Love A Machine (6:01)
05.     Take Me To Your Leader (5:50)
06.     Digital Nation (5:25)
07.     Sunray (3:56)
08.     Sighs (1:23)
09.     Angela Android (5:08)
10.     A Letter To Robert (6:08)
11.     Paradox 2005 * Bonus Track *

DVD Track List:
01.     Spirit Of The Age (demo)
02.     Silver Machine (live)
03.     The Right Stuff  (live)
04.     Spirit Of The Age (live)
05.     Brainstorm (live)

For technical reasons this title is not yet available from our on-line
shop, however, as an existing CDS customer, ordering it NOW could not be
easier! Simply press your 'Reply' key (some e-mail clients require you
to highlight the text you wish to copy first), then 'Send' the e-mail
back to us.  Alternatively, just copy & paste the Artist & Title line
into a fresh e-mail and send it to orders at cd-services.com .  If you
reply from the e-mail address we sent this info to, you don't even need
to type out your address details or customer number on your return
order, as we can pick up all the details we need from your e-mail
address.  Some customers still like to Telephone or Fax their orders in,
so these options are still open to you to use, but remember if you use
the Fax option, please include your customer number or post-code to
enable us to locate your account quickly, plus, if necessary, any update
to your credit card details.  If your last order was a credit card
transaction, and you wish to use a new credit card, of if you think the
credit card details on your CDS account may be out of date, please
contact us to refresh the data; otherwise we do not need this
information to process your order.  Please note: If you paid your last
order by cheque or postal-order, you can still send the e-mail back to
reserve the items you want, and we will send the goods once your payment
has arrived.

Please remember that CD Services does not charge your credit card until
the day your order is shipped out to you, so placing a pre-order on new
releases cost you nothing, and often allows you to take advantage of any
pre-release deal price we may be offering on some items.

PRICES quoted are in UK Pounds (£) only, and all are inclusive of V.A.T.
at the standard UK rate of 17.5%.  (Non EEC Customers that are exempt
from paying UK taxes should divide the quoted prices by 1.175 to
calculate the V.A.T.  free prices they will pay).  All PRICES are
subject to change without prior notice.

POSTAGE RATES are as per normal CDS rates for this item in your area in
the world.

The CD Services Team.