HW: Xtra promo CD

Weil Frank-CFW001 Frank.Weil at MOTOROLA.COM
Wed Oct 19 15:18:47 EDT 2005

Keith,

I got the copy of the CD you sent me. A million thanks! I'm sorry I
didn't respond earlier, but I was out of town on business and my wife
didn't tell me it came in. In her defense, I forgot to tell her I was
expecting anything, so she didn't know it was something as important as
a Hawkwind CD. :-)

Anyway, I do appreciate the effort!

Regards,
Frank