HW: Astoria

Thu Oct 20 13:38:49 EDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 05:37:47PM +0100, M Holmes typed out:
> Jim Reid writes:
> > just got my ticket through the pst for the astoria gig.
> > travelling down from scotland.
> > would love to meet up with any fellow hawkfans while im there
> > anyone else going
> I'll be there.

        Assuming I'm paid by then, I'd quite like to go. Slightly confused
as to how people know about this, though, there was nothing on Mission
Control about it when Jim posted and there's still nothing there now. Am I
getting weird cache legacy things? Where is this being advertised? Yours,

Jon

n/p Mountain, `The Animal Trainer and the Toad'
--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk