OFF: Colour Haze & Los Natas; Euro dates incl. UK

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Oct 26 11:15:28 EDT 2005

On 26/10/2005 16:03, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
>         I didn't really know what to expect from Los Natas, because all I
> really knew was that a stoner-rock mailing list I'd used to be on had
> thought they were great, which could mean that they were a new Kyuss, or
> Pantera, or anything in between. [...]
 > Their actual *sound* was probably more like really early Sabbath but
> the place they were taking it through was very different.

I listened once to a grimy RealAudio track of their cover of "Paranoid"
(I think it was) translated into Spanish (or at least largely translated
into Spanish!).  Far out.  It inspired me to have a go at a Spanish
translation of "War Pigs" :)  which was no easy task and the result is
probably not too good, but I'll have to record it some day ....

Los Natas did a HW cover, too, I think .... "Brainstorm"?  Not in
Spanish, though, AFAICR ....

Cheers,
Carl

--