HW: Upcoming Litmus Gigs (and a Space Ritual gig)

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 27 05:08:30 EDT 2005

Yep,
speak for you self... why did you bother with your sweeping statement,
why write if your bombed, its not an excuse....

I don't even like Space Ritual, i found them too fricking amaturish, in
a badly rehearsed, un co-ordinated way ..

As for Hawkwind, I fricking love them, And its got shag all to do with
"halcyon days",  Live they cut the mustard, which is what matters to
me... I buy the LP's because there are always some gems on them.

iain, neither pissed or stoned.....