HW: Upcoming Litmus Gigs (and a Space Ritual gig)

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 27 08:32:31 EDT 2005

Hallo Iain,

Well, I'm not perfect - no. I agree entirely with your view of Spaceritual.
I have always liked Hawkwind but they have never been my favourite band
Hawkwind at one stage represented freedom in a society riddled with class
injustice and all the rest of the crap that the 60's revolution swept before
it. Remember the Roadhawks album cover - a truly inspiring piece of work -
it inspired me.
I think that musically, Hawkwind are supreme in one particular area - the
riff. Take Masters of the Universe guitar riff (thanks Dave Anderson) and
many others - these have become classics in the repertoire of so many
guitarists. These riffs embody a transcendent trance effect - you can play
them over and over and over - and they can take you places. No other band
has ever surpassed them in this area (in my humble opinion).

Anyway - peace brother.

(maybe I should have put a lol at the end of my last message)

Trev (Judge)

AND THERE CAME THE BEASTS AND KINGS WITH THEIR ARMIES AND THEIR CAPTAINS TO
MAKE WAR WITH HIM UPON THE HORSE AND TO MAKE WAR WITH HIS ARMIES AND HIS
EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN
RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR
http://www.judgetrev.com