CD Promo help - thank you!

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu Sep 1 23:39:38 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 19:28 -0400, Stephe wrote:
> Like who? Been a music fan for 35 years. Never felt the same with fans, that
> weren't hawkfans. Of course our choice of music could be totally different
> too. Suggest some!! :-) Cheers Stephe

Speaking from my own personal experience, I'd put Gov't Mule fans into
that category.  But I think many bands that have a strong touring
emphasis that mixes up the setlist a lot to encourage fans to follow
them on tour or at least catch multiple shows (I'm desperately trying to
avoid using the term "jam bands" here:) will likely engender a good
camaraderie amongst the fanbase.

Cheers,

Paul.
e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu