HW SotA singles

Pete J Howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 2 01:50:19 EDT 2005

Hi,
 I would imagine its Jason playing the piano part on paradox.Hes really
put a very effective big stamp on the whole thing, just like Simon House
does when hes playing.I think paradox, and the live version of assassins
of Allah(come on, its "hassan i sahba"!, (with space is their palestine)
in the middle,on this version) are the highlights of the 2 singles.
Anyone notice ..(once again!)...a printing error???Down the spine of the
cover of BOTH cd singles it says RADIO EDIT,even on the "live version"
single!
 I imagine thats because they switched the cover pictures at the last
minute, but...errr..forgot about the labelling on the spines!
         Pete