Off The Tracks

Chaos Illumination Chaosillumi at CHAOSILLUMI.F9.CO.UK
Sun Sep 4 09:08:40 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Just got back from Off The Tracks - great weekend as Rik so eloquently
describes.  In addition, the campsite was very chilled, lovely staff and all
the in-house crew and organisers deserve a big thank you for all their
effort.

The set list was - if I remember correctly

The Right Stuff,
Sword of the East
Greenback Massacre
7 By 7
Out Here We Are
Angela Android
Assassins
Paradox
Assault and Battery
Golden Void
Where Are They Now
Treadmill
Psychedelic Warlords
Brainstorm - Dumpy as guest

Encore
Spirit of the Age
Silver Machine - Dumpy as guest

I do have a feeling that this may not be quite in the right order, but it's
been a very long weekend.  What with the launch party on Thursday, setting
up the lightshow on Friday and Saturday for the gig and then rolling into
bed at about 5 this morning my memory may not be quite what it should be.  A
most enjoyable weekend in many many ways.

And to answer another question posed by Stephe - if you are referring to the
lady in the pink skirt and coloured hair in the photograph - then that would
be me.  I have probably sold you a t-shirt in the past if you have been to
any gigs in the UK in the last 10 years as I have pretty much helped run
merchandise with Kris for a very long time now.  I am also one third of
Chaos Illumination and run the video projections throughout the Hawks shows
along with Neil (in the same photo wearing a Strange Daze t-shirt) and John
running strobes / opti lighting.  If I only looked vaguely familiar that is
because I was in normal dress mode and not 'Hawkwind' mode :-)  Of course -
if you are referring to someone else then I don't know who she is:-)

Marie (Chaos Illumination)