What WOULD do it???

Rich cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Sun Sep 4 18:48:13 EDT 2005

To Love a Machine is a great track, and I really look forward to hearing the
album version!

Rich W

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Josh Schwartz
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 5:45 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: What WOULD do it???

In a message dated 9/4/2005 3:29:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
m.j.crook at TALK21.COM writes:

Out of  interest, what track do folks think would make
a good single and attract  air-play and sales?

Or, perhaps, in a bold unprecedented move, Hawkwind
could...(shudders)...release a new song instead of a remake!

I obviously don't have the album, but "To Love A Machine" sounded pretty
catchy, maybe they should give that a try...