Off The Track Fest.

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 4 19:14:09 EDT 2005

Great time at the fest great views of the planes at night!Hawkwind on top
form  "paradox" "sword of the east" Out here we are!!!Great venue with
plenty of non H.Windy types lots of families,great beer and Hawkwind really
looking as though they loved every minute too!!Sorry I keep catching Daves
eye...it's proberbly just me....Bloody Ace!Al.