to amphetamine embalmer - please fuck off

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Sep 5 07:28:50 EDT 2005

Dave Law writes:

> excuse my ignorance here but why can't this bloke be banned, i actually find
> most of his comments not "near the knuckle" but downright offensive and
> ultimately totally incoherant.

> i'd happily put my name to some sort of petition to remove this utter waste
> of space from the list and hope everyone else on here would as well.

Count me out. I detest censorship. I deal with Nazis either by arguing
in such a way as to clearly demonstrate their fuckwittedness or simply
by ignoring them until they go away.

Since our tame one is clearly unable to keep off the drugs long enough
to muster a coherent thought, he'd clearly be unarmed and naked as far
as a battle of wits goes. I suggest we just ignore him.

FoFP