CD not shipped yet by Amazon anyone else ????

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 5 18:49:19 EDT 2005

Well I live in the UK and I don't have them either!
Pissed off is putting it mildly especially when you see them on E bloody  Bay
for £9.99 each.
Will I get mine? Should I have gone through my usual Indie store? Does
AMAZON count towards a chart placing after all this?
I seriously doubt it! What a fuck up!

In a message dated 05/09/2005 16:20:15 GMT Standard Time, jmajk at INDY.RR.COM