We didn't do it ;-(

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 6 06:15:22 EDT 2005

Yonks ago I made up a tape for my father-in-law and he was one of the
multitude of the 'yeah i like hawkwind, silver machine was good' clan and
all of the other songs on the tape he didn't care for except 'Needle Gun' he
really liked that, so that probably tells you it would be a prime candidate
for a single. This was probably before 'right to decide' was released but i
would put that in the same good single category. Disagree with Brainbox
Pollution though, not a Top 30 song in my view. I have got a vinyl 7 inch of
Needle Gun, how did it do when it was released as a single?

Eddie.