HW: Take me to your Leader

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed Sep 7 05:14:00 EDT 2005

Hej

I am really looking forward to the new CD and singles (Still not
arrived). If HW were to break it open with a single like Sunray, could
they then actually pull it together to do a big tour and stuff to
promote it. Also, is the CD only coming out in England? Any news on a
license deal for Europe or the USA? Not sure if Voiceprint is
distributed in Denmark at all??

thoughts????  I personally, don't want the band to keep redoing their
old songs....this is a bit tiresome... move on creat new music..

scott

ObCD Acid King III

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s)
stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by
law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorised reading, disclosure,
copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained
herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this
e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.