Todays Sun 09.09.05

Colm Mcwilliams colm.mcwilliams at NTLWORLD.COM
Fri Sep 9 05:26:42 EDT 2005

Your right Dave this "england crisis" doesnt bother me at all. :-)

To be honest i hope they keep Sven in charge as i cant see anyone else out there who in my opinion that is an english manager who could do a better job.

Anyway even if england get to the world cup which they still probably will they will just blow thier chance of winning it like they always do.

ALso on Matthew wright i think he used to have links with the Mirror newspaper.

Colm