New single - WOW

Sam Kirwan Sam.Kirwan at NTLWORLD.COM
Fri Sep 9 14:33:50 EDT 2005

Just finished a hard week at work and came home shattered and looking forward to listening to the new single that's been sitting on the side all week - why have I wasted 5 whole days of my life before hearing this?!?

Spirit of the Age was OK and cheered me up a little but then Paradox started and before I knew it I was stomping up and down the living room, tears of elation streaming down my face totally transformed to a dark hall and a fantastic gig.  What can I say, it's outstanding, one of the best versions I've heard and a masterpiece of music.  Thanks Dave, thanks Alan, thanks Richard, thanks Kris, thanks Hawkwind - I'm truly blessed to be a fan.

Sorry if that's a bit sloppy & sentimental but I've just rushed my tits off with no drugs - only Hawkwind

Sam :-)

(who's going to play it again....and again....and again......LOUDLY!!)