OFF: Circle tour USA

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 13 02:25:28 EDT 2005

Hey folks...

I don't know why Jussi didn't put these dates up on his own site before leaving, so the first week is already over.  But here are the remaining dates in the midwest and east US.

I don't know Urdog...anybody?   Dead Meadow I've seen before...OK throwback stonerish band, a la Blue Cheer.  They opened for U. of Errors in Pittsburgh five years ago or so.

Grakkl (in Amsterdam)

P.S.  Wow....what luck...I'll be in Columbus later today!
P.P.S.  New Circle cd Tulikoira is out...pretty cool.  Some definite HEAVY metal touches on this one, mixed in with their usual quirky hypnotic sonic madness.

Tues Sept 13, Chicago, IL - Empty Bottle w/ Urdog
Wed Sept 14, Columbus, OH - High Five w/ Dead Meadow, Urdog
Thurs Sept 15, Pittsburgh, PA - 31st Street Pub w/Urdog
Fri Sept 16, Philadelphia, PA - Khyber w/ Urdog
Sat Sept 17, Brooklyn, NY - The Hook w/ Mouthus, Psychic Paramount, Coptic Light and more!! (PARTY)