TMTYL

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 13 03:59:56 EDT 2005

hmppph!!!I ordered mine in July,and NOT by the slower super saver
delivery..and ive still got a delivery estimate of the 17th, and im in the
U.K...and no word yet from Amazon about it being despatched!Yet friends I
know who order after me, and by Super Saver SLOWER delivery  have already
got theirs!!!
                 grrrrrr..
                   pete