BOC: Coming to Boston

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Sep 13 08:19:29 EDT 2005

Quoting John Swartz <jswartz at MITRE.ORG>:

> I just found out that BOC is going to be playing in Boston next Sunday,
> the 18th of September, as part of the "Taste of Boston" activities
> (http://www.tasteofboston.com/).  Kind of strange that BOC, who haven't
> played in Boston proper in probably 15 years (although they've played in
> nearby Cambridge a few times over the past decade), is playing at a
> "Taste of Boston" event.

Wow, and I thought I had just looked recently for BOC dates in Boston and saw
zilch.  Thanks for the heads-up!  I'm there!  I'll try to find my old "On the
Net Or On Your Knees" BOC-L shirt to wear.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"I am the storm that won't be calmed, I am the calm that follows.