TMTYL

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 14 04:59:38 EDT 2005

beggars belief!!!
    I rang AMAZON, as advised,as i still havent received my TMTYL CD/SE and
they insisted they hadnt had the item in yet!When i insisted that others had
received theirs, and i ordered in July, they said , it wouldnt have been
from them and did i know these people.I said I knew one personally, he just
said ,they couldnt have got it from Amazon as they hadnt received the item
yet, and were terminating my call!
   Customer service???Amazon need a good kick up the arse!.
             disgusted
                   Pete
Mark Storer <mjec.storer at NTLWORLD.COM>