HW: TMTYL-another review

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 14 05:18:48 EDT 2005

hey hey hey !!!!!

lay off ITBOTFTBD  one of the finest LP's the Hawks ever did... totally
awesome LP...

Glad we all like different LP's would be a pisser for the band to
realise everyone only liked one LP...

However I repeat, do not give out to Its the Business, your favourite
hawk LP wont stand up to it <G> unless its QSC..... ohhhhhh now there is
an LP.....

BTW.. I really like the New LP, the 2nd track is doing it for me at this
time...

iain