HW: Re: Harmony vocals on Angela Android?

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Wed Sep 14 13:24:00 EDT 2005

Hi Neil,

Blackburn was the last one I went to, I'd swear they
didn't sing the lines at that gig, or the last time I
heard at it Manchester - of course I could very well
be wrong.

Cheers,
Mick

--- Chaos Illumination