Speaking of filler...

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Sep 14 16:12:20 EDT 2005

or not.

I think I may have brought this up way back in my first BOC-L go-round, but why
on earth does Club Ninja get so much venom spewed at it?  I REALLY like it!
Sure, some of it sounds New Wave influenced, but SO WHAT?  Try throwing out
your assumption of what a BOC disc SHOULD sound like, and *listen* to it.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"I am the storm that won't be calmed, I am the calm that follows.