Off: It's arrived!!

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 15 09:57:59 EDT 2005

well...after ordering in july, and getting nowhere with my complaint to
amazon, who insisted that it wasnt in stock at all yet, and anyone that had
a copy must have ordered it elsewhere(??!!!derr!)..i did the sensible
thing....cancelled my july order and reordered it last night, along with
some other cds at slow super saver free delivery...and..yup... hey presto, i
get an email today to say the whole order is on it way, including
TMTYL,(with dvd).THATS THE LAST TIME I PREORDER ANYTHING FROM AMAZON!!!!WHAT
A COCK UP!
               pete ... looking forward to it..at last!!!!