It's arrived!!

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 15 15:52:46 EDT 2005

colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:

Definitely the album of the year for me!  Stunning  stuff!

Yes. Even my reservations about Letter To Robert are disintigrating  now.
Quite a week for getting CD's. Got the Rock Fever Charisma albums which
completes my HW Studio Collection on CD, and ordered the Litmus CD from their
site. No indication of how long that will take to be sent though, but from the
clips I've heard it will be well worth it.

Steve.