Speaking of filler...

Chris Allen mysterioso at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 15 19:19:15 EDT 2005

If you're gonna assess the word "dated" out of context, yes you're right,
but in context, is it not a perjorative term denoting the fact that the
period style of the art is overwhelming the content?

Surely BOC's early albums sound like they were recorded in the '70s, but is
that the first thing you hear when you listen to them, the songs or the
release dates?