Moorcock's Miscellany

Moorcock's Miscellany multiverse.org at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 18 19:19:01 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm sure some of you will remember me. My name is Berry Sizemore and I am
the webmaster of Moorcock's Miscellany, formerly Moorcock's Weekly
Miscellany, formerly multiverse.org <http://multiverse.org>, formerly
Tanelorn: The City of Peace, a website dedicated to all things Moorcock. Our
greatest achivement has been the evolution of the Q&A now found at
http://www.multiverse.org/forums.html in our Forum section where Mike's
comments and answers approach 4,000 and our archive contains 3,500.

We have an abscence of Hawkwind, The Deep Fix and Moorcock information
though he's been participating and the site has been around since 1996. So
firstly, let me invite one and all to join us and talk about Hawkwind, The
Deep Fix and Mike and share your knowledge of band members, gigs, lyrics and
goings-on.

I'd like to take the BOC-L archives and integrate them into our forum so
that MM members can search them and extend the threads by adding off-list
comments. a) Can I have permission and b) Can someone supply me with the
archives in a tarball so that I can write a SQL script to plug those records
into our forum?

I hope to hear from someone.

Many thanks,
Berry Sizemore

--
Visit Moorcock's Miscellany to participate in community driven projects and
conversations, and read the latest news about Michael Moorcock and the up