Berry Sizemore

Jade man chrisow at SHAW.CA
Mon Sep 19 10:22:26 EDT 2005

I dont post all that often, but I felt I had to reply.
Firstly, let me say this is MY reply and I dont pretend
to speak for anyone else here, this is entirely my
opinion. I posted for about 2 years on the Moorcock site
then without warning my IP address and in fact most of
British columbia suddenly got cut off from being able
to visit the site altogether. No warnings or explanations
or temporary bans no replies or technical help, nothing
just total disconnection with no explanation or appeals.
So be warned if you dont fit in with this persons
very limited, narrow minded, intolerant, dictatorial
views you will find yourselves permanently cut off from this
list if it amalgamted.
I would also add that I have been and remain a life long
fan of Michael Moorcock's books, especially the 6 books of Corum.
So you can imagine that this axxhxxx caused quite some distress,
and it is well beyond my mental abilities to fathom his reasons
considering what Mike Moorcock and his life long work
has stood for.

Chris Owen