Berry Sizemore

Jade man chrisow at SHAW.CA
Tue Sep 20 21:35:51 EDT 2005

Hi Joe,

I am not going to mention this again, but I will
say that I and a few others were really sick of
that overbearing, egotistical guy.
We would have given alot not to have put up with
this guy as our host and representative for
Mike Moorcock.

Anyway the fact is without warning he totally shut down
all the IP addresses in the 217.xxx.xxx.xxx area.
Any attempt to access the site gets redirected to google.ca,
even 18 months later. He also shut down access to the sister
site on the same server: http://www.fantasticmetropolis.com/
- until I spoke to the administrator there who was
very kind and pleased to remove the banned IP addresses.

I mean look at it, right out of the blue he just pops in here
and calmly announces he would like to acquire the whole list
for his site. The guy is a total clown, I mean who does
he think he is?!!! Like I said - 100% pure smelly
asshole and he knows it. Hey maybe he needs to see
a shrink to deflate his ego, but oh wait a minute I think
thats what he did his degree in.

Anyway sorry to spoil the flow, this will be my last
response on this subject whatever the owners of this
list decide to do.

Go HAWKWIND - greatest rock band in the history of the
Multiverse, from beginning to end!!!

All Best