BOC: Long Day's Night version confusion

Warrick Bell wjbell at MAIL2.GIS.NET
Wed Sep 21 08:09:15 EDT 2005

Hello BOC-L,

Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 5:00:00 AM, David Kuznick wrote:

Adp> So I'd like to get both the CD and DVD.  But I'm confused as it seems there are
Adp> a bunch of different formats.  Besides the obvious separate CD and DVD, there
Adp> seems to be a 2-disc CD and DVD packaged together in a jewel box.  But the
Adp> track listing for the DVD (I just sw it in Tower Records) makes it look like
Adp> it's missing a bunch of stuff.  There also seems to be a 1-disc CD/DVD
Adp> Dualdisc.  I assume the DVD side is actually DVD-Audio, as opposed to video?
Adp> Are the 2 true DVD versions really the same, and just mislabelled on the 2-fer?
Adp>  Then there ALSO seems to be a DVD-Audio version by itself; I assume that's
Adp> actually not the DVD video?

I don't know about LDN in particular (though I do know that the DVD and the CD have different track listings) but I do know that a DualDisc is DVD on one side and CD on the other.  The audio side isn't DVD-A and will player in a regular CD player.
The DVD-Audio version will be just that:   DVD-A.  This will play in a DVD player or a DVD-A player but not a CD player.

Hope this helps.

Warrick Bell