TMTYL

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 21 12:16:30 EDT 2005

Received TMTYL yesterday.  Enjoyed the CD, have to
listen it at home or in my car for a better opinion.
Might try and sell a review to some of the local indie
papers after I've had a couple more listens. I'd give
the CD a thumbs up, though I don't know if a new
"Spirit" was warranted. After seeing the DVD's concert
version I think Brock sings the song better than
Matthew Wright. The CD shows how Chadwick and Davey
contribute.
My DVD player sucks so I had to watch the DVD on our
home computer. I thought the "Spirit" video was okay;
it's ironic to see Brock and co. miming after hearing
so much about how he detested it in the past. Matthew
Wright trying to be Johnny Rotten in a lab coat.
The interviews were good and the live footage was
mixed between not so great sound and not so great
camera work.
Don't think I wasted my money. Just won't let the
missus know.
Been on a binge lately. Just e-bayed "Electric
Teepee," "Die Losung," lots of VDGG, etc. Definitely
keep the missus at bay on that front.
Gary