Aural Innovations: Hawkwind Interview & some Reviews

Thu Sep 22 11:34:43 EDT 2005

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 02:49:30PM -0400, Jerry Kranitz typed out:
> We’re doing a “mini-issue” update in advance of the next full issue in
> November because Scott Heller did an interview with Hawkwind that we want to
> coincide with the September 12 release of the long awaited new Hawkwind CD,
> Take Me To Your Leader. We’ve also got an article from Charles Van de Kree
> and a handful of reviews.

        I guess everyone that was likely to has read it, but that
interview of Scott's makes interesting reading. Dave being unsually clear
about things, and interesting to see that `Angela Android' was actually
derived from `Spirit of the Age', what with me only recently having
spotted how nicely they dovetailed as concepts. Nice work Scott! Yours,

Jon (who has just submitted his thesis after a long *long* time)

--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk