BOC: Long Day's Night version confusion

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Fri Sep 23 08:46:15 EDT 2005

Quoting John Swartz <jswartz at MITRE.ORG>:

> But I'd also have to agree about OYFOOYK - a fantastic live album that
> really captured early BOC (come to think of it, listening to "Subhuman",
> you can hear those early psychadelic influences from the time period
> when the band was the Stalk-Forrest Group).

In fact I was shocked at how good Subhuman was on there.  I always thought the
version on ST was weak.  Probably in part because I heard the "Blue Oyster
Cult" song on Imaginos first (likewise I much prefer the Imaginos version of
"Astronomy" to the one on ST).

David K.