WOTEOT/Rock-Fever?

Ian Kershaw Digitalhaunting at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 27 17:35:48 EDT 2005

Hi
    While on holiday last week. We called in at the  port of Barcelona, While
there I decided I couldn't wait to get home to  hear TMTYL, so I went to find
a record shop, found one, & to my  surprise they had quiet a few Hawkwind
CD's, anyway I got my TMTYL to play on  the back on the ship. I also bought
Warrior On The Edge Of Time. I've read a couple of e-mail's regarding Rock-Fever,
when I bought the CD it was still wrapped-up in film, the covers spot on, &
the disk its self seems professionally done. On the back at the bottom, under
the bar code, is "Made under License from RIDGETOP MUSIC". Copy  Right 2001.
Rock Fever Music, Baumstrabe 10,22175 Hamburg, Germany. I hope its  not a fake,
but it only cost 17.99 euro, anyway, & the bonus tracks,  Motorhead, which is
different to the one I've heard before, without Simon on the  Violin, & Kings
of Speed, live instrumental, are excellent.
Ian.

PS, TMTYL is the best Hawkwind album in the last decade at least, the DVD
great too!! Great Stuff lads.