Off: Ego Prime

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Sun Apr 2 19:25:24 EDT 2006

Forwarded from the other place, at Mr.Law's request:

hi all

sort of off topic but I'm sure many of you will be interested

Harvey Bainbridge's new band "EGO PRIME" play their first (i think) gig at -

CLUB RIGA
WESTCLIFF ON SEA
ESSEX

on

THURS 6th APRIL
ADMISSION £6.00

bands web site can be found at -
http://www.egoprime.com/index2.htm
(album can also be ordered from here)

whilst venue details are at
http://www.rigamusicbar.co.uk/

and finally gig details can be accessed here!
http://www.rigamusicbar.co.uk/forums/index.php?
s=875e27d59576d8e3dfa0f9a518262be1&act=calendar&code=showevent&eventid=567

far from the real thing, i.e - Hawkwind but I'm sure this will be of
interest to those Essex residents like myself who recently bemoaned the
lack of Hawk activity in the undisputed "Chav capital of the UK!" (before
any other Essex folk take offence at that, I've lived in the county all my
life)

right I'm off to clean me XR3i    ;-)

cheers

Dave