BOC: Guitars for sale

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Mon Apr 3 19:47:53 EDT 2006

Man, if I could justify spending this much money on a guitar, I would LOVE to have one of these.  And I don't even play an instrument!

--Nick

Eric Bloom, a founding member of BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, has announced the opening of www.EricBloomGuitars.com, through which he is offering one-of-a-kind guitars, each interpreting a different BÖC song.

What makes these guitars unique is Eric's vision of "playable art." Working with master airbrush artist Phillipe Renaudin, Eric has created six one-of-a-kind guitars in Art Series 1 that look as good as they play. He will hand-deliver each guitar to the buyer at a BLUE ÖYSTER CULT concert of their choice, playing the guitar at that performance and pose for photos, autographing the guitar and handing it over to the new owner after the show.

Art Series 1 of 6 guitars will be followed by Art Series 2 in late 2006. Supremely collectible, these guitar can be played or displayed as one-of-a-kind original artwork.

Bloom is the original lead vocalist, guitarist and frontman of the legendary BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, who have sold over 14 million albums/CDs far, with several releases having earned gold and platinum status. Having played over 4,000 concerts in more than 35 years of touring worldwide, BLUE ÖYSTER CULT are still performing over 70 times a year.