BOC: Guitars for sale

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Tue Apr 4 07:38:58 EDT 2006

>>> nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM 4/3/2006 7:47 PM >>>
Man, if I could justify spending this much money on a guitar, I would LOVE to have one of these.  And I don't even play an instrument!

--Nick

Dude, save your money.  I'm virtually certain that they are Michael Kelly guitars, a
mid-priced import that EB endorses, simply repainted with a nice finish.  You
could hire a luthier to build and paint your own custom guitar for less than
that--probably about half--and get a true, quality instrument in the process.
With EB's guitars, you're paying 4 grand for a repainted Korean-made guitar
that sells for about 400 bucks!  If I've got it wrong, and these are really
custom-built instruments from the ground up, I'll gladly apologize, but I'm not
worried right now!  Sounds like a pathetic get-rich-quick scheme by a guy
who shouldn't need the money...

tj