Off Rock stars and drugs

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Apr 4 08:05:11 EDT 2006

Maxine Wesley writes:

> This made me titter!
>
> > >The record companies would have us believe that the money made by CD
> > >pirates goes to fund the drug industry. But the money rock stars
> > >make from legal record sales ends up in exactly the same place. When
> > >they stop breaking the law, so will I.
> > >P Boddington, Ringway.

Yeah. I thought that quite wry too.

The Libertarian Alliance has just been on radio on a "Leave Kate Moss
Alone - what drugs people take is their own business!" schtick. It'd
certainly make things more interesting if rock stars and Kate Moss
joined and altered the PR side of it to be a lot less nerdy.

FoFP