TYTML trivia :)

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Apr 7 00:37:36 EDT 2006

Nope, not even British :)

I worked it out after hearing the background stuff-it's actually the
voice track from one of the tutorial levels in the Tomb Raider games, #1
I think. I haven't been able to have time to watch more than the music
vids on the DVD at this point:) Of course, this admission lets all know
that I'm a hopeless Tomb Raider addict :)
Pam