OFF: Ace of Spades like you've (probably) never heard it before

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 7 04:07:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

how unfortunate, these guys have completely ripped off the rightful
kings to this tune Pronghorn.

Pronghorn have been doing this version of Ace of Spades fro 6 years that
I know of...

Me thinks Hayseed Dixie have watched Pronghorn at one the festivals, and
knicked it...

Pronghorn rule.. if you don't believe me just listne top their version
of Black Betty (Ramm Jamm Band)... Still makes me laugh.

iain