Off: Ego Prime

Fri Apr 7 06:27:32 EDT 2006

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 07:25:24PM -0400, Steve Youles typed out:
> Forwarded from the other place, at Mr.Law's request:

	<snip>

> Harvey Bainbridge's new band "EGO PRIME" play their first (i think) gig at -

	<snip>

> bands web site can be found at -
> http://www.egoprime.com/index2.htm
> (album can also be ordered from here)

	<snip>

	This all looks interesting and I'm not sure whether I mean that
in a good or a bad way. I'd have liked to go along and have a look but
nearly-Southend is a long way for a weekday evening from Cambridge. I
was assuming this would be Harvey's latest project but the website makes
it seem rather that it is just a band Harvey's *in*, and a prog-metal
one at that. Does this put his solo appearances on a back burner? And,
did anyone make it and how cliched (or, I suppose, original and
exciting) were they if so? Yours,
				  Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk