very brief afterthoughts of 3/26 SLOTERDIJK radio performance ( Amsterdam )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Apr 10 13:09:11 EDT 2006

SLOTERDIJK/Mike Burro will performed a live session on
Dutch radio program 'Psychedelicatessen", ( hosted by Feddo Renier)  on
March 26th.

The show began at 8PM Dutch time. Check out the station for details at:
http://freeteam.nl/patapoe/ THESE BROADCASTS AVAILABLE IN STREAMING DIGITAL
SOUND!!!

For Feddo's exact schedule and playlists:

Monday, April 10th 2006:

After nearly six full years SLOTERDIJK performed again on Dutch soil!!!
After all, this is where it all began back in 1996, so it was a treat to
reunite with Feddo Renier and perform yet again on his 'Psychedelicatessen'
show..In the past I had performed on this program in 1999 and 2000, and
Feddo always gives the artist complete freedom; a sort of mini BBC session
for the traveling musician!

The first set was about 35 minutes long, then Sloterdijk played
intermitently throughout the broadcast for a few hours, with some very
spirited performances by Mike and Feddo together ( notably 'Automaton', and
an in studio rendition of 'Hurry on Sundown'. Thanks to Greg Elwell for
monotoring the broadcast and getting the first set downloaded. We're looking
for the rest of the material, so if anyone has it or has access to it, drop
us a line. Feddo usually makes the shows available etc.

Here is what was played by Sloterdijk..In addition I gave Feddo a copy of
the
'Daze of The Underground' comp, so he'll be playing some tracks from that in
the future, and I chose Amorpohis' version of 'Levitation'...For any
collectors in The Netherlands, there is now one copy of this 2 cd set at
'King Kong Records', Leeuwarden>>>>Peace, Mike

Setlist: Radio Patapoe 3/26/06 Amsterdam, The Netherlands

The Thunderbirds
Uranium Zone
Greeting>'The Apathetics'
Assassins of Allah