covers

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Apr 13 09:53:58 EDT 2006

On 14/03/2006 18:56, Jade man wrote:
> Re: Covers, this is my first proper cover:
> http://www.maztekstil.com/wind.htm
> I should complete the next one in a few weeks; Assault and Battery/Golden
> Void. Hey if you gonna play music you have to play your top favourite song
> of all time eh? Have to admit it sounds pretty cool at 2KW per channel on
> the Canadian Praries! lol

I know having the whole thing as one big MP3 is to preserve the
coherence performance as a unit, but would you consider putting up
track-by-track MP3 versions (well, of the sort of "Space Rites Suite"
tracks, anyway -- the "Assault & Battery > Golden Void" works quite well
as a unit, obviously enough! :)

But I find that for stuff I've stuck on the iPod for on-the-go, as
opposed to just playing at home, that shorter segments work better (for
me, at least), and it'd be great to have your covers burbling around in
the mix :)

Cheers,
Carl

--