HW: TYTML trivia :)

Tue Apr 18 18:15:56 EDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 09:43:26AM -0600, Cliff & Pam Wheaton typed out:
> Hey folx,
> I finally got TYTML a couple week ago, and am enjoying the heck out of it:)
> Angela Android cracked me up hard! I love it.

	I am so impressed with Richard's level of innuendo there. Truly
he has inherited the one side of Lemmy's persona Alan hadn't managed to
imitate. And if you don't believe me have a look at the lyrics to `Dr
Love' on _Hammered_. If you're going to write songs of smut, at least
get four good verses out of it eh. Yours,
					  Jon

ObCD: Alan Davey - _Captured Rotation_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk