HW: Roadburn

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Wed Apr 26 12:14:10 EDT 2006

Ah, thanks for that Bernhard!   I was really looking forward to hearing
this live again, as it's one of my faves. I wonder why it was dropped.  But
if they've reintroduced it once, they can surely do it again!  It's been a
while after all (well, apart from that Donnington appearance). Absolutely
brilliant song!

cheers,
              Dave