BOC: Sunday Times review

Brad Dahl dahl at WIRELESSBEEHIVE.COM
Tue Aug 1 08:12:07 EDT 2006

>>>In the US, I think BÖC have so little faith in their fans
that they persist in a generic setlist.  But it may also
have something to do with the band's comfort level.

On the other hand, the setlists I have seen from this past year have
contained songs I've never seen them do and I've been attending ever concert
possible since 1975.  So, I think the guys are doing a decent job of mixing
it up a bit.  Maybe not so much that you'd want to take a couple of weeks
off and catch 4-5 shows in a row though.

Hey, they are out there doing it and overall, I think they are doing it
well.  As a fan, there are always songs that I wish they'd do when I see
them that they don't and there are things in the shows that I feel could be
improved, but I will still go see them anytime they are near me.  I still
need to see them with the new guys, even if they are choking on something.

Rock forever!

Brad