BOC on Uncle Floyd

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Wed Aug 2 16:16:03 EDT 2006

We have a minor celebrity here in Northern NJ named Uncle Floyd.  He had a
variety show that was broadcast out of Orange, NJ that ran on channel 68
uhf for many years. I know the show was picked up in other markets as well
but I'm not sure for how far or how long.  He hosted bands amongst other
things, some local acts, some national ones.
Anyways, below is a link to a photopage from a guy named Bob Leafe:

Somewhere in the list is BOC circa. 1982 along with some other gems of the
era.

Enjoy the walk on memory lane.

Or Not.

   --Eric