HW: Hawkwind news!

Hawkwind management at HAWKWIND.COM
Thu Aug 3 09:44:11 EDT 2006

Hello Folks

A quick news update..................

Take Me To Your Future should be available on 14th August, the delay was due to a few mistakes on the test pressing which was sent to the band to check. We thought it was better to delay the release rather than send it out with errors..........

Hawkwind will be playing at the Patronaat in Haarlem, Holland on 3rd Nov, more details soon on Mission Control (www.hawkwind.com)

We had a Hawkfest meeting last weekend and can now confirm the dates will be 15, 16, 17 June 2007. Tickets will be on sale soon. Details of how to get these and information about the site, camping arrangements etc will be announced on Mission Control.

All Hawkwind Passports will be brought up to date in the next few weeks, so if you are still waiting for one, don't worry, we have just had a new batch printed and will be sending them out asap. If you already have a Hawkwind Passport and your address details are not up to date, please update them asap ( http://www.hawkwind.com/pa_.htm ) as there are plans to send everyone another promo disc very soon.

That's it for now

Best wishes

Kris